Google Map WebPart from SharePoint List. Simple and Clean. Enjoy it..... Don't forget to rate this.
I am looking for a developer who can help me in implementing more functionality with this Google map Web part.
- Create your Sharepoint Custom List with following Fields ("Google Map List") - Title of the list
- Title(Single Line Text)
- Latitude(Single Line Text)
- Longitude(Single Line Text)
- Description(You can have rich Text Box)
- IsCenter(Make Map Center Based Your Selection - case sensitive Fields Name)
- Install WSP into WSS 3 or SharePoint 2007 Or Later version.
- Create Your google map key to your domain.
- Attach Google Map Webpart into your page.
- Configure your Field Names in Google Map Webpart Configuration.
Full Documdation Will be Released on Comming 29 Jan 2010.
if you found any issue, Please report http://gmaplist.codeplex.com/WorkItem/List.aspx